Scott Gottlieb, CPA

105 Maxess Road, Suite N116
Melville, New York 11747

Office: 631-574-4484 or 631-253-CPA2

631-574-4484 phone
American Institute of CPA'S
Member of BNI
Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor
Registered In NY

certified quickbooks proadvisor
  For My Clients
  City/State/Federal Tax Forms & Revenue Links
  IRS Information For All
  NYC Business Forms
  State Business Forms
  Federal Business Forms
  Quickbook Updates
  Links of Interest
  U.S. Tax Code
  Tax & Government Links
  Tax Humor & History
  Contact Us
  Articles & News
  Current Article
  Archived Tax Articles
  American Recovery
Reinvestment Act 2009
  Archives Interest Sites

Balance Budget Act 1997


Never Underestimate the Value of A CPA

Pet Adoption










May 2000

Editor: Scott Gottlieb, CPA
Assistant editor: Susan A. Maffetone, CPA

What Happened to the IRS this Tax Season?
It has become very tech 2000.

Nearly 23.8 million computer-filed tax returns were received by the Internal Revenue Department two weeks before filing deadline surpassing the 23.6 million for all of last year.

Did you know you could also use your charge card for payment by calling 1-888-2PAY-TAX.

The IRS release IR-2000-21 also explains how you can request an extension by sending Form 4868. Remember a filing extension does not give you more time to pay any taxes owed. You still need to estimate your total tax liability based on available information. If the IRS finds this to be unreasonable, your extension will be null and void.

To keep abreast of what's happening at the IRS visit their web site at IRS


And don’t forget to add this to your bookmark or favorites menu to help you in visiting us monthly. 





1997-2009 Scott Gottlieb, CPA. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer/Use of Site

The materials on this Web site are for informational purposes only and are not intended and should not be construed as accounting advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a CPA-Client relationship. You should not act upon this information without seeking counsel from a Certified Public Accountant